I’ve been talking about learning more about your Life Path here and in my interviews. But, what does that mean? Well, you could begin to journal about what it means for you. That would be a great first step
In addition, I’ve posted some guiding questions below. You can include these in your journal notes about the Life Path.
- The theme of my Life Path is
- My Life Path makes me feel
- Movies that remind me of my Life Path
- Books, art, poetry that remind me of my Life Path
- Personal traits that have helped me live up to my Life Path
- Personal traits that may have hindered me
Look to your favorite movies, stories and books to see how they might have related to an aspect of your Life Path. Perhaps, a true life story in a documentary or movie stood out to you at one time. You could then go and read more about the individuals in those stories. This reading might even inspire you in new ways, and it will allow you to learn more about this inspiring person, who was in a mentor for you in some small way.
Good luck with your own exploration, and feel free to move in directions that come to you as you continue your explorations.